• Activate Total Body Torque & Strength • Increase Bat Speed & Consistency • For Hitting, Pitching, & Fielding • The most Versatile, Practical, Affordable, Performance Minded teaching and training device on today's market • The Power Up Wedge immediately provides: Instantaneous Feel, Balance, Stability, Direction, Leverage, Torque and Power....
Great Visual and Great Protection. 6' x 4' Canvas Backdrop for baseball and softball. A great backdrop that will help to both prolong the life of your batting cage net and provide a great target for batting practice pitchers. The Canvas Backdrop will prolong the life of your batting cage...
• Improve your mechanics and increases your velocity
• Mimics "the traditional towel drill" but maximizes pitching mechanics
• Genuine leather baseball attached to a durable towel
• Designed for players of all ages and skill levels, from little league to the big leagues, all baseball
The Crate Mate is designed to carry baseballs or softballs in standard square milk crates. It will hold 3 crates firmly in place in the bottom storage area. The top adjustable platform could carry a fourth and be used to hold a crate of balls for batting practice. Includes 3...
The Pro Ball Cart can hold up to 250 baseballs and 175 softballs. Large 10" wheels make rolling easy. Easy to assemble.
1 1/4" galvanized powder coated tubing.
25"L x 17" W x 17" deep basket
The folding ball bin will hold 100 baseballs and 45 softballs.
When open it holds the balls roughly 36" from the ground.
Saves your back from repeated bending.
Black galvanized and powder coated steel tubing.
The ball bin can be folded with balls inside to carry to storage.
Through consistent reps, the King of the Hill will aid in accomplishing the following: Improvement of mechanics Gradually increase ground force to transfer Improved upper body’s ability to accelerate and rotate Faster arm speed and higher velocity at the release Reduced stress on the pitching arm With the immediate audible...
Through consistent reps, the Queen of the Hill will aid in accomplishing the following: Improvement of mechanics Gradually increase the leg drive toward home plate Improved upper body’s ability to accelerate and rotate Faster arm speed and higher velocity at the release Reduced stress on the pitching arm With the...